Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The many fantasitc and fun nail stampers.




So, you want to have nails that look professionally manicured. You can't afford to treat yourself every week. There are a plethora of nail stamp companies out there that want your dollar. First and foremost is Konad. They are by far the most well known in the USA. You can find them online and in some mall kiosks. For $25.99 you can purchase the most basic Konad kit. It comes with 2 plates of stamps (7 per plate I believe) 3 polishes, 1 scrapper and the stamp pad.



There is also Nakomi. You can find this kit sold on click here The kit can be purchased for $59.99. It includes 4 plates that contain 48 designs,6 polishes,50 nail crystals, 1 stamper and 1 scrapper.



Essence stampy is available at Ulta cosmetics and on their website. The price for this kit is $2.99. This has 1 plate of 7 designs, 1 stamper and 1 scrapper.




The kit that I purchased is the monster bundle. It comes with 21 plates with 126 designs, 1 stamper, 1 scrapper and a plate holder. I paid $17.99 plus 6 bucks shipping and handling.



While at a kiosk in the mall I had a technician apply stamps from the Konad stamps. They are very crisp looking and apply a nice coating of polish. I had to walk away because I couldn't quite justify the cost to myself while I was Christmas shopping for others.

I have been really playing with the monster bundle since receiving it. It doesn't apply as dark of a coat of polish as the Konad plates. However the images show up nicely and the polish looks a bit more lacy not being as thickly applied. If you can afford the Konad plates, I say go for it. The monster bundle is a great bargain. Most of the designs are quite attractive and all of them apply easily. The first few tries may take practice, but after doing it on a couple of nails, you will get the hang of it. I must say that I do like the overall look. I will certainly be buying some of the individual Konad plates. I'll let you know how they work out for me.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment