Monday, March 11, 2013

My favorite things for Spring

Hello people! Spring is in the air. The trees are flowering and budding here in Texas. It has been bi-polar with the weather. One day is 80 degrees and gorgeous and the next day is in the 30's and raining. But hope springs eternal, and spring really is just around the corner. We recently had the Spring forward with time. I hope you all faired well with the change and didn't have any stories of showing up at the wrong time for anything. All went well with us here. Today I decided to pull out a few of my favorite items that get much use lately and share them with you. Some are new to me and others are long time favorites that I purchase time and time again. I hope you enjoy and find something you'd like to try out in this video! Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please take a moment to hit like, subscribe or follow, Thanks for stopping by, Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment