Monday, November 2, 2009

Pretty in pink eye shadow look

This morning I woke feeling extremely girlie. This was definitely a day for pink. NO, not that pink. I wasn't in the mood for music. Color was what I craved. So, I culled my makeup stash for all the pink I could find and threw in a splash of gold for spice. Then set off to make these blue eyes frame out in pink heavenly girlitude. Ah, The sheer joy of Pink. First using my Urban decay eyeshadow potion primer in sin, My lids were primed. Then I set to work using NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils. In the colors strawberry milk, cherry, and gold. Lining close to the lower lash line with strawberry milk up to the crease, putting cherry in the crease and the v, then blending upwards toward the brow. I placed a line of gold well below the brow bone and blending this into the cherry. Using a liquid liner pen in blackest black for lining my upper and lower lash line. Also, I used the cherry NYX as a blush. To complete the look Peter Thomas Roth lashes to die for Mascara, and Smashbox tinted lip treatment in beam. Now, Smile for the camera! I'm ready for my close up.





No comments:

Post a Comment