Monday, November 15, 2010

Hissy fit clock pot by Reggie Wells

Oh My Gosh!!! You won't believe this.  But I won!!!  It's true. I totally won.  I won a contest through beauty blitz.  This is the third contest in about 18 months that I have won through them.  Two of them two weeks in a row!  Woot!  This is such a grand run of luck I feel like I should run out and buy a lotto ticket.  I really should.  So, this weekend I get this thing in the mail that I thought was for my husband but low and behold it was for me.  It was the Hissy fit clock pot by Reggie Wells.  This particular clock pot is the eye shadows.  There is another one that is foundation and blush.  I think there might be lipstick, but don't quote me on that.  Anyway, I have the purples and blues in the eye shadows.  They are not my usual colors, but it is really fun to try new shades.  The colors are laid out in three shades a piece at 3, 6 9, and 12 o'clock.  In a lovely bronze colored compact with a mirror.  The compact is over sized from your usual sized compact.  In the center of the clock is a circle of shadow primer.  This is really laid out well.  The designer put a lot of thought into this.  I made a little video for you to see how the product looks and what I think about the clock pot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment