Thursday, June 30, 2011

Makeup organizers, and storage ideas

Hello people,
I've shared photos of my makeup storage in the past.  It really is a more temporary solution.  Sort of the college dorm version of how to store cosmetics. I really want something pretty, and grown up looking.  So, I've been going through ideas found online and here are a few that you may find interesting.

For one small payment of $679.00 you can own this very bright pink toolbox.  From the company pink toolbox.  You can find this at http://theoriginalpinkbox.com
There are a lot of drawers of varying sizes.  This makes it possible to store all sizes and shapes of cosmetics.  Making it a very organized and spacious place to keep your girly items.

You may just need a small box or two to place things in hiding.  For that you may find these boxes useful.  They can be found at www.stacksandstacks.com

This is perfect for the woman who has a few items and wants to keep them at arms reach

This is a nice way to store your curling iron, flat iron and blow dryer.  Plus has a few cubbies and a drawer for small items.  


Here is the idea I like the best.  It was found on
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous

Here is the video of where I borrowed the idea for what I would like to do.  I totally credit Misschevious for this idea.





I would like to just use the table top lighted makeup mirror that I currently have. Although it would be nice to use the same mirror as in the video or one similar to it.  It comes in white, black and a dark brown. It is only available in the store, not online.

When I get all the things together to create my adult looking makeup table storage area, and have it all done. I will take photos and a video and post it here on missditz-the beautifullife.

Thank you for stopping by.  Take a moment to subscribe or follow.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment