Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tattoos and Kat Von D

I have always wanted to get a little tattoo of a dove.  Just because it represents something religious to me.  I've heard that I would regret it though and that has held me back.  Have you ever watched L.A Ink?  Kat Von D is so talented and beautiful.  Not to mention a strong, smart business woman.  She has recently launched her line of cosmetics in Sephora.  One of her products is a tattoo cover up.  I had been wondering how well a product like that can truly work.  Kat shows us in this video and the pictures that I show below how amazing this new product can be.  Most people don't have art that covers them as much as hers does, but you can see how it covers all her tattoos.  So, a person with a small tat shouldn't have any trouble with coverage.  In addition, I believe this may work much the same as dermaflag.  A product designed to correct and conceal scars from burn victims.  I am sure that you could use her cover to correct blemishes and scars as well.

Here is her video:


Here is her photo showing her artwork:



Here is a photo of her after the cover up has been applied:

 

Does this not seem amazing to you?  I was blown away.  The mind races with all the potential applications this can have in makeup wear.  Covering a port wine stain, scars, age spots, sun damage.  I guess the possibilities are limitless.  It depends on your creativity.  I really have to give Kat a thumbs up for this product.  She hit a home run with it.  
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment