Monday, February 8, 2010

I just found the cutest new blog.

I was puttering around the internet and came across this new blog.  New to me that is.  It's call makeupper.  Isn't that the coolest name?  I have so much fun discovering something that is new to me.  There are a lot of sites out there that are so similar.  When you find something new and unique is just so refreshing.  This blog is really packed full of useful tutorials, articles and reviews.  Not to mention that there are some really awesome blog links to follow.  It just so happens that the blog owner is running a contest.  Her first ever.  You should stumble by http://www.makeupper.blogspot.com.  Check out the site, and while you are there enter her contest.  You'll have a blast on this site.  I can pretty much assure it.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment