Thursday, February 23, 2012

A day with coffee is so much more beautiful than a day without.

Hello people,
I am sure by now that you have heard me mention my love for coffee.  Looking back in time, I think I was 7 or 8 when my mom allowed me to have coffee that was mostly milk with a bit of coffee in it.  I believe that is what we call a latte now days.  From that moment on I wanted caffeine in my life. It became a quest of sorts.  As a teen I took my java with real cream and lots of sugar.  Talk about a jolt of energy.  Later I switched to coffee with milk.  Now days it is about a quarter cup of chocolate silk soy milk and then strong coffee.  I guess that would be a soy latte.  It is awesome.  So good, you should try it.  I am not apposed to having a shot or two of espresso.  I love tea as well, but coffee is my favorite of the two. I found an interesting link with information about coffee, and other interesting articles. I have pasted the information below.  But I'd be remiss if I didn't give you the link as well.


http://theoatmeal.com/static/coffee.html


The oatmeal is a fun site to check out.  If you have any interest in caffeinated beverages.  Have a steaming hot cup of coffee with me.  It tasted great on a cold winter day.


Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment