Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesome new hair color and haircut

Hello People!!! Today I got my hair color corrected and got a haircut as well. Everything turned out so great, I thought, "hey! I should tell the world about it". Right? Right! So, this is the tale of my adventure fixing a really badly done home bleach job,,And getting my hair restyled. I had a really great hairstylist, who happens to be a neighbor! Score!!! She is a really bubbly, talented gal. She has been doing hair for years, and is excellent. Or I should say, that in my opinion she is excellent. It was a great experience. I don't normally gush over getting my hair done. But it was really fun, relaxing and turned out way way better than I had hoped for. So, check out the video and let me know what YOU think about it. Leave a comment, or hit the like, subscribe or follow button. No, seriously, subscribe! LOL. Thanks for stopping by, Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment