Monday, September 10, 2012

Thunder Paws and Sadie Pie, smackdown dachshund style.

Hello People, I hope you all are doing well. I'm feeling pretty good all in all. It is a busy time with Fall sneaking up on us and school starting. Everyone is so preoccupied with the busy things that this time of year brings. It can be very stressful. But there are beautiful things all around that can make you smile and laugh. One of the beautiful things that makes me smile lately is my new puppy Sadie. She is so cute, sweet and playful. Plus she is just so Good! She is very trainable and is doing great with not having accidents and is training with the leash, and she is doing really well with crate training. I have made a funny and sweet video of Sadie and Oscar (my daughters dachshund) wrestling. It is so adorable. It will make you smile for sure! Have a beautiful day!!! Thanks for stopping by. I make new videos every Monday. See you then!!! Please take a moment to subscribe. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment