Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 2013! Update on how it is going living in Texas, and things you could keep me in prayer for.

Hi People, Did everyone have a great Christmas and new year celebration? I had a nice long visit with my family in Colorado. It was great to see them all. I am pretty happy to be back here in Texas. The weather is beautiful here today. I am taking a lot of moments to take it easy. Tuesday was my big chemo day. I can really feel the effects of it today. Deep in my bones, it just pulses with pain. I have a deep throbbing ache in my lungs. It is heck of a lot better here than it was in the deep freeze of Colorado. That cold air can mess ya up! Any way, I am glad to be home. It will be great to get back to a schedule and routine. Here is my first video of "13. Thank you for stopping by and for viewing it. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment