Monday, March 25, 2013

March, most used products of the month!!

Hello People, Happy Spring! Can you even believe that the time has changed and Spring is here? Easter is on its way and the weather will soon be warming. The prospect of warmer weather makes my soul sing with joy. It has been a long cold winter. I am fortunate to be living somewhere that I can count on some warmth coming soon. I hope you all are warm and safe. Especially with all the storms that have been happening in the East. In the past month I have had an opportunity to try some products that I hadn't tried before. A few of them have earned the right to be called favorites. So, You'll be hearing more about them in my March favorites video. If you have used these things, let me know what you think about them. If you have never tried them before, give them a shot. They are so worth it! Particularly the soap & glory products. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the video! Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment