Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ten Thing I'd Love to know about you.

Le list
1. Mood: half awake, sort of zoned
2. What’s one thing you’ve learned about love? It takes commitment and work
3. Flats or heels? usually flats, but lately I am getting into heels more
4. Coffee or tea? Coffee in a big big way
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: Eyes
6. Do you watch many award shows? Only if nothing more important is going on
7. Favorite lipstick color of the moment? Heatherette
8. What did you have for dinner last night? A huge chopped salad with feta cheese and ranch
9. Outfit: outfit of the day is jeans and t from nasa that says "I need my space"
10. Weekly goals: My goal this week is to go to the 3 day class from Last Looks Academy being held in Dallas, and learn everything I can about makeup artistry, and to get my daughter through her S A T on Saturday.


tag you're it,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment