Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spot light on Advertisers.

Hello people,

I would like a take a moment, from time to time, to spot light some of the advertisers on my page.  It was a really difficult decision to do ads at all.  But when I made the jump, I wanted to be very selective.  The ads were chosen based on a few criteria.
1.  They had to be somehow related to living a more beautiful life.

2.  They had to be companies that I believe in based on having done business with them before.
     (or have wanted to do business with for a while)

3.  They had to be companies that have proven to be consistent in product and customer service.

Today I would like to shine a spotlight on C.O. Bigelow.  On their splash page the description of their company is this:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BIGELOW...Our 168-year old apothecary tucked amid the bustling chic of New York City's West Village.  This on-line catalog is rife with some of our favorite and best selling items: items that have stood the test of time, items that are designed to amuse, and some that are just plain good for you.  With our belief in the highest quality products, we travel the world, scouring for items that make a difference in the way you look and feel.  For decades our landmark store has been a destination spot for discerning New Yorkers. Today, Bigelow continues to draw a cross section of dwellers, from celebrities (we won't go name dropping), to fashionistas, to neighborhood devotees who cherish the rarity of our old school approach...
"If you can't get it anywhere else, try Bigelow...
We now ship to Australia, Canada, England and Japan!  All international orders are usually shipped out within two business days.

I have not yet made a  purchase from them.  But as a frequent lurker on their site, I do have a deep interest in ordering the rosemary hair oil.  My hair is so dry and frizzy.  As a big spender on product, I have to make myself use what I have before I buy more.  But as soon as my hair product is down to the last drop, I'll be all over purchasing some hair product.  They sell a wide range of cosmetics, color, personal care, apothecary items.  Here is a list of the top products in their cosmetics/color range.
01.Purple Lab™ Huge Lips Skinny Hips - Lychee Martini
02.Lippmann Bootylicious
03.Purple Lab™ Huge Lips Skinny Hips - Red Sole
04.Purple Lab™ Huge Lips Skinny Hips - Love Your Thighs
05.Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm - Blushed
06.BALANCE - Antioxidant Hydration Spray
07.Revolution Organics The Lip Balm
08.POMMISST™ Hydration Spray
09.Amazing Base® Loose Minerals SPF 20 - Amber
10.Jane Iredale Flocked Sponge
  
Let me know if you have tried products through C.O. Bigelow before.  Tell me what your thoughts on the products where.  When I make my purchase, I will let you know how it goes, and tell you my opinions on the products, and the company service.  

That's my spotlight for today,

Leslie 















No comments:

Post a Comment