Sunday, May 15, 2011

New hair doo

Hello People,
I hope you all are well.  I am feeling a bit off since the chemo on Friday.  But I am feeling okay other wise I feel alright.  My family is taking special care of me. 

When I have my second treatment I will lose my hair.  In prep for that my hubby and I went wig shopping at All about you boutique.  It was a good to go while I still have hair.  Then they could see my hair and try to match it.  Do you want to see what I have ordered?  Of course you do.  Here goes:







It is a bit more tapered around the face than how I wear it now.  It will look good though.  It will be in store next Saturday and ready for me to have it adjusted.  Around the house, I'll probably wear scarves and hats.  It can be weird having no hair.  But just think of all the time I will save getting ready in the morning.  That is one positive.

When the wig comes in I will do a little wig fashion show. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment