Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eyebrows are the windows to the soul.

People,  my transformation is complete.  The chemo I have been going through has completely removed my lashes and brows.  My current fixation is with finding ways to make  my eyes have the two little accessories they were born with.  So, I purchased a benefit brow zing.  I have used other eye brow products in the past.  They are great if you already have brows to accent, but the brow zing is different.  It is more suited to drawing in brows that don't exists. 

The product is in a nice small kit.  It comes with two small brushes and a small pair of tweezers.  I use the rounded brush to put the dark wax on and then use a longer brow brush of my own to apply the lighter color that simulates the individual hairs that you shade into place.  It looks quite natural when you practice a bit.



How do I look with my newly drawn eyebrows?  I think the chemo chic hairstyle is what makes the whole look flow.  LOL!

Thank you for stopping by,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment