Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anticipation

Oh my gosh, I just had to share this with you. I knew YOU would understand. I'm waiting on some things from a previous order to sephora. I got the "the remainder of your order has shipped" email. Oh the joy! It is like Christmas. Just to know there will be a package at the door any day now, that I get to rip open. Even though I already know what is inside, it is still exciting to get a gift from myself. Especially since it was sent in a separate shipment.

Tell me, You know what it's like to be excited by a package received, right? I am all a'twitter just waiting for it to arrive. So that you know what we are expecting. It is the too faced liquify shadow collection, and the bliss foaming face wash. I will give those a try and let you know how they check out. It is the shadow I am excited about, Mainly. I just love those bright colors. Ready to break out of my comfort zone a bit this season and play with color. I'll be checking back with you soon.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment