Friday, October 2, 2009

tagging myself

I'm tagging myself with the little things that make me happy. After reading the post about the little things that make Lollipop26 happy. It just made me smile and happy. I think it is so positive to focus on those little things in this current time. So, here are my little things. After you read them, you may consider yourself duly tagged!!



My numero uno is my fella. He has been in my life since I was 13 and I am now 43. Whew, Can you do that math? Dang!



My kids would have to come in a super close second for that number one spot. I have a handsome son and gorgeous daughter. Smart. Look out world. Here they come. I am not showing their pictures as they would hunt me down if I did.

Then there are the cute and the cuddly. We have a herd of dachshunds in our home. They are a favorite. They just love you no matter what.

I take great comfort in the creation of coffee. A day without coffee is like????? Well, I don't know. I've never made it through a whole day.

Shopping, makeup, clothes, hobbies,travel, eating great food. Not necessarily in that order. And of course chocolate.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment