Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I want to tell you about the Tube

In a previous post I mentioned the product called the tube. A tube filled with trial sizes and full sized products for you try. This cost about $35.00 plus $8.00 shipping and handling. They send you the tube every three months, but you can cancel anytime hassle free. I spoke with customer service and they were so super helpful. It was a pleasure to talk to them. The products seem to value close to the amount you spent, or more when you add the fact you also get a $20.00 spa gift card. Well, that is a mighty big cherry on top. I received mine at the end of one quarter and shortly after got another for this quarter. I am glad I did. The first tube blew my socks off with the amount of products and what the products were. The second tube had me excited for the little bottle of Victor and Rolf flower bomb. This tube was a bit of a dental hygiene themed tube, with some skin care and sun protection products in their as well as lipstick and eyeshadow. Mostly companies that are well known. A few I have never heard of. That doesn't mean they aren't well know, just that I haven't heard of them. I'll keep you posted as I go through these products to let you know what my thoughts are on them.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment