Monday, December 21, 2009

Vevite trial

Here  I am.  Long overdue on  bringing you the results of the vivite trial.  As Promised.  I used the product 3 times a day for 7 days in a row.  Vivite Defining Lip Plumper is designed to make lips look fuller and softer. Helps stimulate collagen production and hyaluronic acid.  It Plumps, defines and exfoliates. 

After a week of using the vivite I found t to be an excellent defoliator.  It does immediately plump your lips for short term fullness.  My lips were certainly softer.  It didn't exactly do what I had thought as far as making my lips plump.  I had  hopes for a more long term effect from the product.  Don't get me wrong.  I didn't think it would be permanent.  I just had hoped that the fullness would last for more than a few minutes at a time.  On a scale of 1-10  this gets an overall rating of 7 from me. 

Be expecting a video from me a product I have just ordered called the tube.  You get the tube quarterly and it allows you to try full sized products for many different brands and products.  I will show you what I have gotten and we will see what the value is at the same time. 

see you soon,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment