Thursday, October 7, 2010

Henna How To

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


In recent months I have been changing many external things in my life to try and keep me internally healthy. One I have shared with you in detail not long ago was becoming a vegetarian. But I have also switched from over the counter hair color to a more plant based product. Henna. For months now I have been using Persian blonde by rainbow henna. This is considered neutral henna. But it really isn't henna at all. It comes from the Senna plant. Yea, that's right the one you hear about on all those laxative commercials. Same plant. I guess it has lots of uses. It is the only way to go lighter using plant based products. Henna will only do brown, red and black. So, I have been doing the senna and have decided to go a bit darker for Fall/Winter months. I made this little how to video in case you have thought about trying to use henna yourself. This is very conditioning. It coats the hair shaft and makes the hair texture feel thicker, and appear shinier. If you try it, I believe you will like it. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment