Friday, October 8, 2010

October is breast cancer awareness month

Powered by FeedBurner


As you know by now, breast cancer is an issue that has been up close and personal with me. I'd like to remind you all if you have breast you should be examining them. Even as young as your 20's you should be doing a monthly self breast exam. In your 30's you should be continuing this practice and adding yearly mammograms to the routine. If you even suspect that you have something to be concerned about, Never, Ever EVER let a doctor blow you off or make you feel stupid. It is your body and you know it better than anyone in the world. You could say you have a masters degree in YOUR NAME HERE ology. For me that would be Lesliesbodyology.

Today I was using stumble upon. That tool rocks! Anyway, while using this I found some posters of an ad campaign for breast cancer awareness that was done overseas. They used body paint and... Well here. Let me just show you the images. They make a profound statement about how we focus too much on stuff we shouldn't and not enough on stuff that we should. This is rated R.

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment