Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Beautiful life found the beautiful life





Today I was playing on stumble upon. If you haven't signed up for this site you really should. It can fill hours of boredom with random stumbling of your chosen interests. Well, I was stumbling, As I mentioned before, and came across the following link

the other beautiful life

Naturally, this made me curious. So I did a search on beautiful life to see what other sorts of sites there are out there that could remotely be close to the interests we share on this site. Here is what I found.
the first

the second

and the third


http://www.youtube.com/user/m1ssd1tz?feature=mhum

It looks pretty familiar doesn't it? These are the random things that I do in my beautiful life, when I am bored.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment