Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lorac box office sensation-what I spent my gift card on.

Hello People,
I hope you all are well this flu season. If you haven't already, and have a weak immune system or are around someone who has, please remember to get your flu shot.
Last month my mom sent me a wonderful gift card for my birthday. I took the opportunity to spend it at JcPenny this week. Since there is a Sephora there I used it to get the Lorac box office sensation gift box. I've never used Lorac so it was something I was curious to try it. Here is what it looks like:

 
There are two tiers of eye shadows.  The colors are in neutral, and also in bright colors that are matte and semi shimmer.  The bottom tier is half lip glosses and half blushes.  The lip shades are from light to dark and the blush/bronzer is from a lovely bronzish brown to a light shimmery pink.  The shadows have browns, blues, purples, pinks, whites, creams, greys, black, yellow and a gorgeous teal color.  I used this palette today, and found it easy to use.  The product went on smoothly.  A little product went a long way.  It is highly pigmented.  My makeup had great staying power all day.  No touch ups required.  Other than the lips that is.  This is going to be a fun kit to go traveling with.  Everything you need except foundation, mascara and liner is included.  However I did take the dark black color and use it as a powder liner and it looked great.

Well people, that is my take on lorac.  If you haven't tried it, it is totally worth giving it a try.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment