Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mod cloth, keepin it cool on a Summer day.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.  Wearing vintage style clothing from Mod cloth.  I ordered some sun dresses a few months back in prep for Sunny weather.  Since my diagnosis, I didn't think I would feel up to being dressy.  I decided today, that I don't need a special occasion to dress up.  Every day is special.

I put this pretty sun dress on, and did some light makeup.  Viola'!

I just love the tulle peeking out from the skirt.  It is so pretty and airy.  But check out those blinding white legs!  Time to get a fake & bake.

About those white legs, does anyone have a suggestion for products that don't leave you streaky and blotchy?  I haven't had much success with tanning lotions.  They always turn me orange.  If you have any tips, just leave a comment.  Thanks.

Thank you for stopping by the beautiful life.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment