Saturday, January 22, 2011

Makeup lover goes undercover. Codename: Bare face.


Oh the shame of it all!  To be seen in public without the mask of our makeup.  We are all just fine in life until after 12 or 13.  But the moment we are able to get permission or just go for it with the wearing of the makeup, there is no turning back.  It is taboo, nay shameful to go naked faced.  The horror, the horror!  I’m just kidding.  It isn’t really that bad.  But that is the sort of pressure we put on ourselves about it.  How can we be all cool until our teens and then doom ourselves from then on out? 

Well, I am going for it people.  I will be going bare faced for a couple of days just to see how the world reacts.  Will they shun me (oh no!) or will anyone care?  I’ll be snapping photos of me as I go about doing my normal routine stuff.  You will see me as I go out grocery shopping and maybe go for coffee and that sort of thing.

I’ll start with a cleaned, toned, moisturized face.  Then I will go about my business, and post photos and videos to my blog. 

Tomorrow is Sunday, I will start then!

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment