Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm crossing the pond

Wow people, I have such exciting news!  My husband is going away to London on business.  Since I am ill, his company didn't want me left behind so I get to go with him.  That is so cool right?  But that's now all.  While we are there a well known couple will be tying the knot!  Yes, that is right, we will be there while the royal shindig happens!  I'm pretty thrilled about it.  We get to stay at the Rubens at the Palace.  Which is right near Buckingham Palace, the Abby and the route the procession will be taking.  How blessed am I.  I don't want this to come across as a brag.  This is unlike anything that has ever happened to me.  It is so wonderful to get to do this.  Sharing with You all about it is going to be one of the most fun things too.  So, of course I had to tell you.  I will post as much and as often as possible while there.  Pictures, quick videos, and any tutorials on new things that I learn.  While there, I'll check out Boots, super drug and track down some Barry M products.  We will try to find Space.NK also.  There are many cosmetics shops in and around London.  I'm sure while my darling is at work I will explore as many as I can.

One of my favorite and the best London makeup artists is Richy Nickle of WSITN.  What style is to Nickle.  He has a video on youtube that shows the plethora of shops to check out.  It will be difficult to see as many as he shows.  I'll do my best to hit the most well known of them though.  Here is his video:




The trip, the shopping, the wedding. This is the trip of a lifetime. Sharing the details with you will be so great. Thanks for sharing in missditz-thebeautifullife.com. Take a moment to subscribe or share a comments.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment