Tuesday, April 26, 2011

London is Amazing

There is no way to put all the photos that have been taken on this blog alone.  We took a double decker bus tour and there are photos of everything from the tower of London, Parliament, and the Abby.  I even took a few of boots and of the sign of super drug.  I did manage to make it in to both stores.  Although they were not full sized stores.  They were inside of Victoria station where you catch the train and the tube.  I couldn't find the one cosmetic I was looking for Barry M. They are only sold in the larger super drug.  I'm hoping to stop into one during the next few days. 


During our bus tour we got off to take a boat tour, and then a walk to the the Abby.  On our way to hope back onto the double decker bus we ran into Peirs Morgan on the side walk.  He was filming a promotion to an evening show.  So, we snapped a photo, but didn't have the courage to ask for an autograph. It was awesome running into him.  More for us than him.

So, here are photos of the things I mentioned.

Tower Of London

parliament
The Abby

Piers Morgan
We are now in Loughton for two days.  I will post more about that tomorrow.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment