Friday, April 15, 2011

You can do anything!

It is the end of a long week.  We all have bad days.  Maybe you have had a few more than usual lately.  Sometimes people make us feel ineffective.  We become afraid to try new things, or even go back to doing things we used to be good at but haven't done in a while.  Maybe you had a dream that you would try certain things and you haven't gotten around to it yet.  Well, I just watched this amazing video that will make you feel like you can conquer the world.  One of my favorite verses is "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13.  Not to make you uncomfortable with bible verse.  That is just part of who I am.  To state it more simply, You can do anything if you just believe. 

Enjoy this video by the worlds wisest child.





I hope you enjoyed that. Now go out and do something new, or something you haven't done in a while. Then post to my blog and let me know how it went.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment