Saturday, April 30, 2011

Parting from London is such sweet sorrow

Tonight is our last night in London.  We have had such a lovely time while we have been visiting here.  The day of the wedding (yesterday) I was able to make it through the ceremony,  and then I became violently ill.  I spent the rest of the day in bed.  While unconscious my darling went to film what he could.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to film or photo the newly weds coming or going from the palace.  My sincerest apologies for not having detailed news of the day here to share with you.  I had truly hoped to.  Life threw me a curve ball, and it just didn't work out that way.

We are both looking forward to returning to our home and our own bed and regular routines.  I will post more for you there.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment