Thursday, April 7, 2011

The status of my beautiful life

Well, here is the deal.  The breast cancer has spread to my lungs as we had thought, as well as to my pelvic bone, right arm bones, chest wall, and lymph nodes.  I will be having an mri for my brain, and surgery to install a port in my chest.  Tomorrow I have an appointment for a first consult with the radiologist to begin radiation on my bones.  We will start as soon as possible. This will relieve the bone pain over time.  This is stage iv as we thought, and it is more progressed than we had anticipated.  On paper this is pretty bad.  But I hold fast to this.  God tells me he knows that plans for my life and he has plans for my future.  I have visions of things 5 and even 10 years down the road, and he wouldn't place those hopes in me if he weren't going to fullfill them.  So, for all of you I pray peace.  Not sadness.  Because come good days or bad, I intend to live.  To live well, and try my best to stay on the narrow path.  Thank you all so much for your prayers, thoughts and well wishes. 

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment