Saturday, February 12, 2011

Makeup Forever Making of Rock Forever

It is probably no secret to you that one of my favorite makeup lines is Makeup Forever.  Two of my go to products from MUF are the HD primer and HD finishing powder.  They make you look so perfect in photographs and videos.  These products are designed primarily as professional products and the public is so lucky to be able to buy them.  That isn't the product I want to talk to you about.  It's the MUF Rock Forever.  I might be a bit behind the curve on this.  It has been out for a while.  I just wanted to share the making of Rock Forever Video with you.  This is really inspiring.  It shows how much more than makeup goes into making a model look awesome for a photo shoot.  The makeup in this video is phenomenal.  You are going to love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment