Sunday, February 27, 2011

Speaking of Oscar, I'd like you to meet my grandpup Oscar.





You have often heard Oscar Barking in the background saying "hello, hello, notice me!" Yet I've never taken the time to introduce you. Since it is a special weekend named specially after him, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Oscar Myer Wiener Dog. Or As his momma calls him, Ozzie Mandias. I just call him Oz or buddie.



I'm too sexy for my scarf, arf arf


He is small, Just about 8 inches tall, and 9 pounds, but he has a mighty bark.  Right now he is barking that you must watch the Oscars because they named it after him!  I hope you enjoyed finally meeting the face behind the bark.  Please enjoy yourselves as you watch the Oscars the evening.  If you are drinking, have a designated driver.  Safety first!

Thanks for stopping by missditz-thebeautifullife,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment