There are a wide variety of flavors and colors now days. It can even be purchased in multipacks. Aside from using it to calm your chapped lips there are many more uses for this survival stick that I wonder if you know about.
Here are some I use, and some I have found:
- Chapped lips
- wind burned face
- eyebrow gel substitute
- mustache wax
- tame fly away tresses and split ends
- use for sore nose during a cold
- add to powdered makeup to change it into a cream makeup
- use on your fingernails to grow longer stronger nails
- apply medicated chapstick to acne as a treatment to dry up acne breakouts
- use chapstick with spf as an under eye cream in the a.m.
- use as a cutlicle cream
- treatment for razor bumps
- medicated chapstick for mosquito bites, ant bites
- use on razor nicks
Golly, this stuff is amazing right? Who knew? It seems like a no brainer to keep a few tubes of this in your makeup kit. Maybe even keeping a little list of the uses might come in handy in case you need to McGuiver something in your beauty routine.
Thank you for reading this blog at missditz-thebeautifullife. Leave or comment if you like or take a moment to subscribe.