Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Benefit You Rebel review

Recently I ran out of my face powder. I decided that it would be a good time to try a time saver product. I have a thing for benefit, so I got myself a tube of the You Rebel. It is moisturizer and foundation. That is a total twofer. I still put my regular moisturizer on. Dry skin ya know. Well, I have been using it for a month now. The consistency is really think and creamy. I put a pearl size drop on the back of my hand and then use a buffer brush to wisp it all over my face and neckline. Going from a powder to a cream is a huge change. I hadn't realized that the powder was making me look even more dry skinned.







The You Rebel made a great difference immediately. I was concerned that I would have orange skin, because I have read that on other blogs. So, I was expecting the coppertone effect of my youth. You know, that fake and bake orangy tan from a bottle look. It does tend to make me look a little glowish, and it blends my browns all together. Not a drop of orange though.

On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 8. Not a perfect score. For one reason, I've never found a completely perfect product, and second, it leaves a lot of sheen on my face by the end of the day. Dare I say it moisturizes a bit too much. Perhaps I shouldn't use my moisturizer and then use it as well. I'll try the You Rebel alone and let you know how that works. Over all, I really haven't anything bad to say about it.  If you like products that do more than one thing, this might be a great product for you.

Please take a moment to subscribe,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment