Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Curl Formers

For the very best in Spiral curls, There is the curl formers curling system.  I have shown this system to you through the companies video promotion on youtube.com.  Since then I've purchase a set of my own and tried them a time or two.  They leave a really nice ringlet curl.  It is very soft and feminine.  What I love most, for myself anyway, is that my hair is thin.  That means I can put the curlers in with damp hair then blow dry the curlers a bit and Viola!  I have saved time and effort and have nice spirally curls in a very short time.  Below is a video of the whole process from beginning to end.  I hope you enjoy.  They are super easy, and fun to use. 




I'm glad you could stop by missditz-thebeautifullife. Feel free to explore all the pages, and read older articles. Take a moment to subscribe.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment