Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Results from my lung fluid biospy-Metastatic breast cancer

well my people, as determined as I am to have reconstructive surgery, it may not be in the cards for me right now.  I am in shock as I am writing this to you.  My Pulmonologist just called with my results.  It looks that I have metestatic breast cancer in stage IV.  It wouldn't seem like a healthy situation to do my reconstruction right now.  I have all sorts of Doctors who will be calling me with information after they all have spoken to one another.  My surgeon, Pulmonologist and Oncologist.  So, other than knowing what I have, There is little other information that I have to offer you.  The blessing is that I am surrounded by loving family, and supportive friends, and wonderful people like you.  Thank you all so very much.  It isn't certain right now what my future holds, I am sure to update you as soon as I know anything to pass on. 


With Great respect to you all,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment