Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Having a blast in Dothan Alabama

Well People,
I'm in Dothan with my daughter visiting her friend.  I have met his family and they are terrific people.  We've been to the smallest street in the United States. 

smallest street in the USA


Today we went to the visitors center to see the largest peanut.  Since this is the peanut capital of the world. 

I did do a little beauty shopping today.  There is a Merle Norman here, and a few of the bigger l  lines such as  Estee Lauder, and Clinique. So, I didn't buy any samples or find anything to do reviews of tutorials on.  This is a small but charming town.  Because my daughter brought me here to meet her friend Phillip, I have met his parents and brothers and sisters and made some terrific new friends.  Stretching your boundaries beyond your comfort zone, can really be a terrific blessing to your life.

Thank you for stopping by.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment